Wednesday, February 6, 2008

When It Rains... IT POURS

Our Impala is down again! It is in the garage and it will be down for a while. The differential went out in the rear end and Ken is working on it. I asked him what would it cost if he had to buy the part to fix it. He said it would cost about $600.00 to fix it so that is why he is doing it.
Then our heating/ac unit went out yesterday. With Oklahoma weather you never know what to expect. The other day it was 84 degrees and then the next day (when the heater went out) it was 31 degrees. So we slept by space heaters last night. Ken said I do not want to know how much that one is going to cost.

So the saying "When it rains ... it pours" must be true at least it feels like it sometimes. I know you have had those kind of days. Just remember it will get better. I am glad I have Christ in my life. Jesus is the Light at the end of my tunnel.
Still hanging in there!

No comments: