Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's a Baby ... not a choice

I do not believe in abortion! I believe if you do not want a child you have it and give it up for adoption to someone who wants a child. I am sickened by hearing the "It is a woman's choice" What about the choice of that child? I did not fully understand the issue of partial birth abortion. I think I was afraid to google it because of what I would find and I did it today. What has become of the morals of the human society to do such a thing.
Here is a video of a doctor who explains how this procedure is done. (It is using a doll to demonstrate)
This is one of the issues I have looked into about our upcoming president.
I already knew who I would be voting for because of the issues that are important to me but this reinforced it for me.
This is a no brainer....McCain you got my vote!!!

Please turn the music off to the right of my blog before starting this video.

No comments: