Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Post Election Depression

I got up today in the mode of thinking how everything is going to change.... and not in a good way. I was in a slump of depression on how our country has gotten so far away from the Godly Christian values that they would pick a president that is against the Christian morals I strongly believe in. I know God heard our prayers for the pro life president and marriage between a man and a woman values. I know that for whatever reason this it how it was to play out. I am also reminded of the fact that we are living in Satan's world. I think it never sunk in till this election on just how much that is true. If you think our country has seen some hard times before the election just wait. We may not see big changes at first but they will come. I love our country and do not want to see it diminish but I love God more and I see times coming that are predicted in our Bible. I fear the morals of our country will continue to get worse.

I am reminded of a scripture in an earlier post by Huntley Brown...
1 Samuel 1:18 ” When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.”

I put my trust and faith in the Lord and know he will see us through.
Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

No comments: