Tuesday, December 9, 2008

$ Couponing $

In our homeschool group a couple of the mom's had a session on couponing. It was here that they suggested to organize your coupons in an binder. One of the moms uses a large binder and carries it with her to the store. But she suggested you start out small not to over whelm yourself. I get frustrated when I go shopping when I am searching for coupons that are all stacked in a envelope. So I found a happy medium...

I decided to put my coupons in a small 4x6 size photo album.
Then I made paper tabs to sort them in sections
I decided to sort and put several that were alike altogether. This really helped me when I went grocery shopping the last time I went. It cut down on all the searching for the coupons. But to really find out how pros do it here are a few good links. These ladies opened my mind thinking twice about the savings at Walgreens.
Blessed By Saving and Walking Out His Good Plans These ladies have a lot of links to other saving sites worth checking out.

No comments: