Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Adopting Soldiers

We signed up to Adopt 4 Soldiers as pen pals. You sign up and give them your information and then they call you back to verify you are who you say you are. This is for the protection of the troops they do not just give out information on them like that. I sent in our information the other day and they called me tonight. You can choose from one to four troops and I chose four because I am going to make this something we can do as a family. We want to show our support for our troops. This is so cool! I would encourage everyone to do this! You could do one or two. All you have to do is send cards and email them and if you want to send packages you can do that too. The lady I talked to said she was sending my information to their home office and it would take about 4 weeks to get the contact information back. I am excited!

No comments: