Monday, August 11, 2008

Disturbing...

Earlier tonight I was doing things around the house and the tv was on. (no one was really watching it )
I had turned it to Court TV and it has been running for a while. Something caught my attention and I stopped and watched. You ever see something and know you should not be watching it but just can't look away? This episode was about teens giving birth to their babies and throwing them in the trash. Most of them saying they did not know they were pregnant. How absurd! Do they think that people will really believe this? How can you not know your pregnant when you feel the baby moving inside of you? I was sickened by the whole thing. Now I can't sleep. I did a search on google and found that this is something that happens quite frequently. I didn't search long because it all disgusted me.
It only reminds me of what the bible says of how it will be in the last days. How can the life of a child be dismissed so carelessly? I will never understand...

No comments: