Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tagged


I have been tagged by a good friend... Kim
I am suppose to tell you six things about myself that some of you may not know about me.

1) When I was growing up I was so shy that people would always tell my sister ( who was totally the opposite) that I was stuck up because I never talked.

2) My favorite gun to shoot is an AR-15

3) I like to watch the military channel.

4)I only like to drive a truck (of course it has to be black!) Hey, you can see the road better sitting up high.

5) I also hate to take medication. Even if I get a headache I put it off till it is really bad. I was like that even as a kid.

6) I was a tomboy growing up. My brother Rick told me that the kids in our neighborhood never messed with him because they were afraid I would beat them up. Funny... I do not remember ever beating anyone up. ;)

Ok you have been tagged...

Kim
Patricia
Christy
I can't think of who else right now...

No comments: